Thursday 20 June 2013

C Fold card

Hello all, this is my first video tutorial for That Craft Place, it's a bit ropey in places, and my camera man (OH) was also a bit ropey, notice the counting in I got !!! how funny we were being "professional"... I hope you like the video, and I will post pics later of the cards I made using this technique, the only tricky part was getting the spellbinder die in the correct place.... watch and see, lets say the use of low tack tape is essential !!

Thanks Lizzy xx




I have now taken some photos to help you see the card and embellishments
a little better!


2 comments:

  1. Great Tutorial Lizzy.
    Like the use of the Stately Circles die xxxxx
    Hugs.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoyed the tutorial think I'm going to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete