Wednesday 10 April 2013

House of Cards

Morning everyone, it's Susan here with something I made for our current challenge. The challenge theme is Animals and I wanted to get away from doing the usual card with an animal on it... So not wanting to make life easy for myself I decided to make a card game... yeah, I know, crazy huh!


I cut 16 ATC sized bits of card (2.5in by 3.5in) and stamped them with this cute little frog and rabbit stamps which are Docrafts Country Companions range.


I then coloured them with my Promarkers and inked round the edge of the cards with some DI and stamped little leaves round the edges of the cards too. There's also a handy little box to keep the pairs in. 


I had hoped to get a photo of one of the boys playing the game but the answer was a resounding no!



The Box Lid

Box and Cards

Complete set of cards

Stamps
Frog and Rabbit - Docrafts
Leaves from a set by Majestix Stamps

 Colouring Medium 
Cardstock
Old Olive - Stampin Up

Paper 

 Ink 
Crumb Cake - Stampin Up
Pine Needles - Tim Holtz DI

 Tools 
Cuttlebug
Fabulous Phlox - Memory Box
M&F Scoring Board to make box

 So there you go, an idea to inspire you to enter our current Animal challenge! 

Please pop over to the shop and Facebook group to see what other yummy goodies Lisa has available.

 Susan 
x

1 comment: