Wednesday 2 January 2013

Dylusion Sprays and Salt!!!!!

Hi all, Kerry here, back again lol.  Thought I would show you a quick tutorial, well actually it's step by step of what I did as this was the first time I had a go :-)
All you need is Dylusions Sprays (here in the shop) mind you other sprays would work as well, some rock salt and I used water colour card.

I certainly think I need a new spray box lol, better ask
hubby to look out for a suitable box.
I have used lots of scrap paper as you really need to 
saturate the paper with ink, you can also use
water to tone down the bright colours but I like
the bright so I didn't use any water.  My other half said next
time I raid the cupboard can I pre worn him so he can
by some cheap rock salt not Saxa lol lol

The minute you spray you need to add the salt, if any bits are dry
re-spray or add water as it needs to be wet for the salt to react

Close up of salt just added

I have done a load in batches

Close up of some of the colours I used






When dry (I left them overnight) rub the salt off.  The I die cut
some tags, ATC's and labels


Close Up

Close up

So why don't you treat yourself to some of these lovely Dylusion sprays and have a go.  I shall be back tomorrow with a tag I have done with one of the tags above :-)
Happy Crafting
Kerry xxx

1 comment:

  1. ooooo this looks like fun fun fun - thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete