Saturday 19 January 2013

Art Journal - Dylusion sprays

Hi all, back again to show a page in my art journal using Dylusion Sprays (shop here) and Indigo Blu stamps (shop here).  I used gesso on my page before I used the sprays, the thing I love about the sprays they re-act with water, so if you put a stencil down, spray with water, they leave a minute and mop up, you see a type of bleach effect, fantastic.  I also used some cosmic shimmer sprays for sparkle as well :-)  Hope it inspires you to start a journal, this is my first one and my first page and trust me I just loved to play, just for me no one else :-)


I found it easier to put something under the page as I worked (picture below) also I used the other side of the page to add ink transfer etc so it has some colour when I do that page :-)


Don't forget that our next challenge over on our challenge blog starts tomorrow morning at 9am GMT time.
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Kerry xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment