Wednesday 14 November 2012

Encased Leaves

Hi all, Kerry here, just popping on to show you a tag I have made.  If you can remember in September I did a load of tutorials and the last one was about masterboards, well I made this tag with the master board I made in that tutorial :-)
I also had collected some leaves and pressed them (in a book for a couple of days), well I wanted to use them on my tag somehow so I heated some UTEE on my heat mat, then popped the leaves on top, then sprinkled more UTEE and heated.  To make it slightly more decorative I ripped some music paper I had and added it to the back :-)


I also added some Tim Holtz ideology which you can find in the shop here and some gorgeous lace and string which you can find in the shop here :-). Thanks for visiting.
Happy Crafting
Kerry
xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful tag. Thanks for looking at my LaceyLassy blog since it gives me a chance to visit you and Follow you! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow - just come from my "Proudest Moments" blog and found this Tag on your Blog its fabulous I love it. I am so into tags right now, I love condensed crafting like this.

    ReplyDelete