Tuesday 7 August 2012

Simply Betty Stamps have arrived!

Hi everyone, it's Anda here from the DT with a card to show you.

We at That Craft Place are VERY excited to now be stocking Simply Betty Stamps.  They're stunning images and work for a variety of projects.  All crafters will know that it's never too early to start getting ready for the various holidays and I'm getting quite excited about Halloween this year thanks to the new stamps and some other lovely goodies.


I've used Tim Holtz papers to back the card then cut a square out of black cardstock to be the night sky for our little witchy to fly against.  I've added a Memory Box leaf die to sit behind the image and some corners from my vast stash of charms.


The stamp is called Betty Witchy Boo and has been coloured with a mixture of Promarkers and Flexmarkers then VERY carefully cut out using scissors and a craft knife.


The greeting is from the same pad of Tim Holtz papers.  I layered it on to black card before adding it to the card.

Hopefully you like what I've done and are thinking about some Halloween projects of your own now.  Pop over to the Facebook group if you're wanting to order any of the materials I've used in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment