Thursday 31 May 2012

Altered Book

Hi all, Kerry here, just popping on to show you an altered book I have just finished, sorry I haven't been around over the last few weeks I had a horrible deadline at work to complete, all done now so lots of craft to be done :-).  With this book, I cut into the middle, then ripped the pages leaving a whole to stamp the lovely La Blanche flower.  I stained some tissue paper and then stamped loads of random text stamps from Chocolate Baroque, Paperarsty, stampers anonymous and creative expressions.

and the back

Right I better be off, why don't you pop along to the Lisa's online shop and have a nosey at some gorgeous crafty stash.  I shall be back with some more creations, I have some ATC's to do tomorrow and I'm planning on using some more paperartsy that Lisa has in stock :-)  Thanks for visiting Kerry xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment