Tuesday 6 March 2012

Twinchies

Hi all, Kerry here, I have been doing some twinchies for a swap, and they have been so much fun, Inchies are 1"by1" and twinchies are 2"by2" which you all probably know lol.  I would urge everyone to have a go, raid your scraps, buy some fab stamps for whatever theme and have a play.  For mine I used stampboard, stamps from Indigo Blu, Paperartsy and Creative expressions, for the backgrounds I stamped in versamark and then sponged vintage photo over the stampboard and wow it produced really clear results.  Rest of the design is gold UTEE and mostly scraps from my stash, but all vintaged (not sure there is such a word lol) up.

Have a fantastic evening. Kerry xxx

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Kerry these are fabulous hun I love them, and guess what I am one of those people who have never seen them before..must try these when I have some spare time!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. laney i'm the same never seen these before but would love to try them ... beautiful work hun xxx

    ReplyDelete